Friday, December 5, 2008

Another update........

  Alright, it's update time again.  Yesterday was very a bad day to me and my friends and keep blaming myself until today. Nothing is painful than breaking other people's hope.........oh well...I need to get over it......While I was giving my final touch on my latest GempakStarz manga strip, I made this:  Subject-X8

Lol, this is my clean up version of my pencilled line art of my OC's girlfriend, Subject X8. Yup, at last I found the name of my own character, Subject X7 (of course their have their own original name which will been revealed soon).  X7 is a very weird guy since he loves cabbages (his planet don't have such thing!) and X8 also had her own weird addiction, she loves canned drinks (especially the ones which have 23 flavour in one drink called "Blazing Nurse" ). 

  While she is very serious and merciless in fighting she always been seen in a lazy, blurred mind, retarded mode which contrasts of her superior fighting skills than Subject X7 (she is 3 times more faster than X7 and has lot's of beam weapons than him!, hence her shining red uniform). a silent, introvert person and never speaks  excepts if she is with Subject X7 (and turns in her retarded mode after that hahaha......) or....when she gets happy (which you should not be happy with that!). She has a gold powered armor which contrasts Subject X& silver armor (which is a shitty unit, supposed to rival other Bronze armors of his army use that time but the project failed and the silver armor was never been tested and upgraded it's safety functions).

    While she was enhanced and intended to rival Subject X7 (who rebels on their radical society) ,  I already stated that she will be killed brutally by Gionervians during the massive exodus to earth, but to make my own story better I bring her back to live! (what a twist!) and a lot of interesting things will be happen soon >:3.  Maybe I should make a character sheet of her........

   I just commissioned Zue for this art. Knowing her colouring skills, I hope she can bring her "strength and courage" . She was inspired from  KOS-MOS (Xenogsaga), Noriko Takaya from Gunbuster, Ken Marinaris from  Z.O.E. Excellen Browning and Ryuune Zoldark from Super Robot Wars Original.

No comments: