Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Some random update, lolz......

      Ok, it's update time again. Remember about my designs on the a character who fell from outer space?  If MsgPlus_Img3974chan planned to make her character based on nephilim  and MsgPlus_Img3530 made her character based on nekomimi me on other hand takes on my own parody of super robot and real robot story, mostly Grendizer. While I mostly takes on many of those robot shows elements on my own own character story, I try to make it unique by trying to make something new - by putting my own lead character who lives in scientific and rationalist world into a world full of magic and bizarre things.  While I was browsing Nico Nico Douga (Japanese Youtube like website), I found one of my most favourite shows during my childhood, Uchuu Enban Daisenso! (The great Battle of Flying Saucers) , the prototype movie of Grendizer! (originally made just to supplicant Great Mazinger's series that time and not intended to being made as full series). In fact, while finding this I was actually tries to discover Vimeo's capability as video sharing website and it's fast! (They even accept some monstrous sized HD files there! cool), and since it was not available on Youtube I uploaded the videos there as just for a test. Here have a watch of this classic Super Robot show anyway since most of my story premises was based from this story.

The password is : azn


The Great Battle of Flying Saucers - Intro from Azunatsu on Vimeo.
The Great Battle of Flying Saucers from Azunatsu on Vimeo.

Also I made this, a Tempura and Tofu Donburi MsgPlus_Img2435

002

003

It's nothing than just a simple rice dish anyway. Only the serving is different (half cooked poached egg with seafood poured over rice) and some prawn and brinjal (yes, brinjal can act like fried banana you know) tempura.

Meanwhile at this time now.......... I was thinking my GempakStarz 8 page manga heroine's (who is a tsundere) personality.....hmm.....

 

No comments: